On a sun-kissed island off the coast of Abu Dhabi, the Al Maya Island & Resort premises are now officially a daytrip pet-friendly resort and beach club for visitors and their pets. Enjoy a 12-minute boat ride southwest of Abu Dhabi with your pet to reach the serene island for the ideal beach retreat.
Enjoy the breathtaking ocean views, and spend the day using our facilities including our pristine stretch of the soft sandy beach. The new doggie daycations are open to dogs of any sizes. Both pets and their owners are welcome to dine in our Al Maya Restaurant’s pet-friendly area or outside. Yet, for the protection of our habitat that is home to Gazelles, dogs must be kept on leash. They are free to play and use up some energy by exploring the island’s vast terrain. For a beach daycation, Pet owners will be charged a fee of AED50 per pet. Pets are Welcome from Sunday to Friday.
Terms & Conditions:
– Pets are welcome in Al Maya Restaurant (pets designated area).
– Pets must be kept on a leash and attended.
– We request our guests to keep their pets out of the swimming pool area.
– We ask our guests to pick up after their pets when they are on resort grounds.
– Fee: AED50 per pet.
– Pets are welcome for a daycation but not for staycation.
Days of the week:
– Pets are welcome from Sunday to Friday.